
So, this one is kind of awesome, and fairly simply in terms of lines but still capturing eloise-y goodness. The stairs are kind of good, but not quite right... But then, I dunno, do I actually want this on my arm?
Filled with doubts. Can't think of other things I'd really want, either. Kind of want eloise to go somewhere (where??!) else, for some vague reason. doubts! help!
Also, the pdx visit is a go, so I've got to figure out this tat business soon, and how! woot!
2 comments:
Whoa, that 25 cent cobra tattoo may have been a gateway tattoo. When are you coming to Portland? Soon? I missed the dates, if they were mentioned earlier. I didn't realize you were coming to Portland soon. I'm excited, not prematurely, I hope. I'll be in better shape than last time you visited, socially/emotionally, definitely not physically.
Also, man, I think you should tape that Eloise picture to your wall in order to (1) figure out if you (or those you care about) get tired of looking at it (2) figure out if having it on the wall is better than having it on your body.
Also, I gotta say, my vote is against trying to rush to finalize a decision on a tattoo subject, design, location, and size by the time you get to Portland (if that visit is happening anytime remotely soon, like before the end of the year). It's too long term to rush on that decision; also, there has to be a way to find a great tattoo artist somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard. And even if you'd only want to get one in PDX, I'd still say wait til you've really mulled over it. I don't know. Madame Mercedes McSupportive-amirez and others in the tatoo-positive contingent might disagree. That's just my vote. It may be, like so many other votes that have been cast of late, rooted in ignorance. Also, I heard about a ballot ignoring scandal in the last great vote-on-Micha's-life referendum. It breaks my heart to learn that the great Michaean democracy that I'd be raised to believe in has so often been trounced by Micha herself.
Also, there's a new removable ink that "they" are working on. But you do your thing, and my supportiveness will kick in at least by the time the first cut is made, and definitely after the ink dries.
i like the jumping out of underwear idea. i can't believe how behind i am. this is ludicrous.
Post a Comment